How to reach Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
The address of the hotel:
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague ****
Prague 9 – Vysočany
GPS: 50°6'35.075"N, 14°30'4.176"E
The hotel is located at a public transport stop VYSOČANSKÁ
Arrival by plane at Václav Havel Prague Airport (Prague Ruzyne)
For the transfer to the hotel it is possible to take one of the following modes of transportation:
- The Official taxi operators' counters are located at the arriving hall of the Terminal 1 and 2. The departure points are displayed in front of the arriving halls.
- AAA TAXI can also be ordered, even though they are not displayed on the official airport stands.
- Excellent Prague Public Transport (MHD) is provided by the metro (subway), trams, and buses from 5 a.m. till midnight, and by night trams (non-stop). Tickets can be bought in yellow sales machines (at the airport, in each Metro station) or at news stands for CZK 32 (a transfer 75 minutes ticket) or CZK 24 (a non-transfer 30 minutes ticket). A one-day (or multi-day) ticket can be also purchased. More information including network maps, timetables, and a journey planner can be found on the official page of Prague Public Transport.
Don't forget to buy a 32 CZK ticket from the news-stand or from the yellow machine at the airport and to mark the ticket in a marking machine immediately after boarding.
- Bus public transport:
Locate the departure point of busses 100 and 119 in front of the arriving halls. Pick the bus 100 or the bus 119.
- BUS No. 100
The Bus No. 100 runs between the airport Terminal 1 and the Metro station ZLIČÍN – the journey time is 18 minutes. These buses run approx. every 20 minutes from about 5:30 am to 11:30 pm. The yellow metro line “B” will get you directly to the VYSOČANSKÁ station.
The journey time from the Zličín station to the Vysočanská station is 33 minutes, the total journey time from the Prague Ruzyne Airport to the Vysočanská station is approx. 60 minutes.
- BUS No. 119
The Bus No 119 runs between the airport Terminal 1 and the Metro station NÁDRAŽÍ VELESLAVÍN on the green line “A” - it takes about 15 minutes (run approx. every 10 minutes from 4:30 am to 11:30 pm). You need to transfer from the Metro station MŮSTEK to the yellow line “B” in the direction to the ČERNÝ MOST station and to get off at the VYSOČANSKÁ station.
The journey time with changing from line A to line B is 11 minutes, the total time from the airport to the Vysočanská station is approx. 50 minutes.
Arrival by train
- From the Main Railway Station (Praha-Hlavní nádraží)
To get from the Main Railway Station (Praha-Hlavní nádraží) to the Modelica 2017 site use the red metro line “C” from the HLAVNÍ NÁDRAŽÍ station in the LETŇANY direction to the FLORENC station (1 stop, 2 minutes journey). At the FLORENC station change to the yellow metro line “B” in the ČERNÝ MOST direction and then get off at the VYSOČANSKÁ station (9 minutes).
- From the Holešovice Railway Station (Nádraží Holešovice)
To get to the Modelica 2017 venue from the Holešovice Railway Station (Nádraží Holešovice) use the red metro line “C“ from the station NÁDRAŽÍ HOLEŠOVICE in the HÁJE direction (3 minutes), then change at the FLORENC station (the second stop) to the yellow metro line “B” in the ČERNÝ MOST direction and then get off at the VYSOČANSKÁ station (9 minutes).