Modelica Conference 2009
Modelica Conference 2009 at Grand Hotel di Como, Como, Italy
Sep 20, 2009 03:00 PM
Sep 22, 2009 06:00 PM
|Contact Name||Francesco Casella|
|Contact Phone||+39 02 2399 3465|
|Add event to calendar||
The conference covered all the relevant Modelica topics: language design, numerical and symbolic methods, reusable model libraries, software tools, scientific and industrial applications.
Fact and figures about the conference:
- Keynote talks were given by representatives from Dassault Systèmes, Daimler, and Siemens, about the ITEA2 European Modelica-related research projects EUROSYSLIB, MODELISAR, and OPENPROD, which are boosting the application of the Modelica language in the industry as a standard tool for system design and verification.
- 219 registered participants attended the conference. 105 technical papers were presented, 83 in regular sessions and 22 in the poster session. All technical papers are available in the online Proceedings.
- 5 Tutorials were offered, ranging from introductory presentations of the Modelica language to more advanced topics such as optimization. Click here for more information.
- 9 Modelica-enabled tools were presented in the Tool presentation sessions. The Modelica language is well on his way to become the industry standard for engineering system modelling and simulation.
- 13 Exhibitors showed Modelica-related software and services throughout the conference duration.