Organized by the Modelica Association and the Ford Research Laboratory. The workshop took place in Dearborn, MI, USA, on November 19, 2002.
Call for participationThe original call for participation is available here.
AgendaThe agenda of the workshop is available here.
- Christian Schweiger, DLR, Germany: PowerTrain Library 1.0 (PDF, 393 K)
- Johan Andreasson, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden: Driving Dynamics Modeling with Modelica (PDF, 667 K)
- John Batteh, Ford Motor Company: Engine Modeling with Modelica(PDF, 904 K)
- Larry Michaels, General Motors Powertrain: Plant Modeling for Powertrain Control Design (PDF, 211 K | PPT, 97 K)
- Michael Tiller, Ford Motor Company: Model Management Tools and Technologies (PDF, 855 K | PPT, 716 K). This presentation was actually delivered during the design meeting, but it would probably be of interest to people outside the design group.
For additional information, please contact Michael Tiller.